Castle de StrYke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle de StrYke

Ancient and honourable home of the De Stryke House

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gardens

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

The Gardens - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Seamus smiles warmly, and says Ach, nae girly stuff, you. Nae ruffles an' pink, if ye please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Ghost laughed, shaking her head. Don't worry Seamus. I'd not do that to you, she paused thinking. Now if you could find some good tartan... your family colours, or what ever you call it, I could use that... Ghost stopped and looked down, blushing at how forward she sounded. Biting her lip as she compoosed herself Ghost looked back at Seamus.

If you would like help with your covers and curtains, and the like Seamus...
she said shyly. I haven't weaved in a while but the skills are still there, and I sew a tidy stitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Looking almost startled at the mention of using his tartan or family colours, Seamus simply stares for a long, long moment. I should be most grateful, My Lady. Me colours be blue an' white. Another long moment, and he murmurs very shyly, Ye keep makin' offers like tha', lass, an' ye'll end oop wearin' me tartan. Keeping his eyes modestly lowered, he watches through his lashes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Ghost felt very self conscious as Seamus stares and she feels a sinking feeling, that she had said too much. As he speaks she smiled as he told her his colours, but she knew that already looking at the kilt he wore. I like your colours Seamus, she said quietly. His next words had her blushing, glancing from him to the floor, and back to him again, her mouth opening to reply, and closing again. She looked at Seamus, still blushing, but a small smile forming. There would be no shame in that, Ghost replied finally, glancing away.

I'd be happy to help if you want it, she said shyly after a long pause, her eyes down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Smiling gently, he simply says, Yer most welcome tae do so, lass. I appreciate it. Twas right nice tae see a bit o' rose tint yer cheek, therre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Ghost looks up at him then, and smiles, aware he saw her blush before. It'll give me something to do on cold winter's days, and evenings, when there is no going out.
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:34 pm

After a harsh winter the gardens once again began to show sign of rejuvenating spring. Once again Caitilin would escape for a few moment of solitude to the gardens she loved so much.

The Gardens - Page 6 Prolet-7
Back to top Go down
Marie
Loyal Family Servant
Marie

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:01 pm

The tea was set in an alcove of the large gardens of Castle de Strkye. The Gardens - Page 6 HeroChelseaTea1-8f05f92e-7131-4935-a0b3-4a8690ac19ba

Marie knew I was one of the simple pleasure the Countess enjoyed when she had the opportunity to be home. As the Lady of the castle approached the young servant smiled and curtsied. Minette was new to the house but was earning the respect of the Head of Staff, Marie.

Mi'Lady Marie has gone to meet the gentleman at the gate as you have requested. And the invitation for Lord Northampton to join you has been extended. The dark haired lass stood to the side waiting for the gents to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Caitilin had let her wrap slip from her shoulders as she walked peacefully in her favorite part of the garden. The very early spring sun felt warm on her face and neck. Seeing Minette, she smiled. She watched the girl as she set the table for three. The young woman reminded Caitilin of her self as a young girl. Thank you Minette. I'm sure they will be along shortly then. I would ask that you bring a bottle of the best stock of whiskey from the cellars and two glasses for the gentleman. James will show you where it is.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:56 am

Making their way through the gardens, Bill was constantly overwhelmed by the beauty and detail to quality. How peaceful it must be to spend some quiet time here. It sounded to him much more pleasant than his cramped bakery back home. The gardens were quite spacious and it took awhile, but they approached an area with a table and knew that Caitilin must be nearby.

Though it was a while ago on his first trip out of Lichfield, Bill was hopeful she would remember meeting him once and that today's meeting (unlike their first) would not involve a fish.
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Cait saw Bill coming across the lawns and when he was close she reached out her hand to him, in greeting. Bill it is so nice to see you again. I enjoyed your visit to Egremont and the fish duel in the tavern. She grinned at him. She motioned to a chair at the table. Please do have a seat and take tea with me while we talk. I have asked Rhen to join us and perhaps Baldar can make the time to share a moment or two with you as well. He is so busy with the conferences and his duties for Westmorland. Minette arrived a moment later with a tray of a few glasses and one of the best fermented whiskeys from the cellars. Min will you pour please? she asked the young woman.

Caitilin has settled with the sun to her back. Now I understand there is a possibility that you are related to the Sytrke House. Rhen has told me a bit about it but I would like to hear more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Bill took her hand as she led him to the table. The fact that she remembered meeting him immediately put him at ease. Thank you m'lady for inviting me here. I am truly honored. He raised his glass and offered a toast – “to friends AND family”.

You ask me about the possibility of my relationship to the Stryke House. I must tell you that it was not my idea at all, but quite a strange happenstance. I will tell you the way I remember it. Rhen may correct me if I misspeak. You see Cait, there we were, Rhen and I, at his tavern in Lichfield, having a time of it, as we are prone to do. And then one or two of the locals mentions how similar we look. It really hadn't occurred to us, or at least to me before. But an eeire feeling came over me, and I wondered. Well the thought never really left my head, and apparently neither for your brother. A few days later, we were together again and he brought a book with him. He told me this book was one dealing with your family, and as he went through it, he pointed out a space in the family lineage labeled simply as "Baby Boy Stryke".

No more – no less. It answered no questions for myself – but Rhen was even more convinced that I may actually be a missing member of your family. Cait – I hold no fantasy of finding my true family, but if it ends up becoming a reality that I am a member of the family Stryke – I could imagine no greater honor. I must, however allow Rhen to fill in the blanks of my story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gardens
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle de StrYke :: Guest Area :: Castle Gardens-
Jump to: