Castle de StrYke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle de StrYke

Ancient and honourable home of the De Stryke House

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Grand Ballroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

The Grand Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Ballroom   The Grand Ballroom I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:18 pm

We invite you to enter here. The Grand Ballroom Ballroom01

The music is soft and inviting. Take your partner's hand and take to the floor for and elegant night of dancing.

The Grand Ballroom Ballroomgent-gross-1
Back to top Go down
falconfire
Honourable Brother of the house
Honourable Brother of the house

The Grand Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ballroom   The Grand Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Falcon gets the chairs ready as jumps for the kids on the ponies and has some snacks and drinks brought in for them. Great idea jocolor I will show them how to swing from the chandeliers. This just might be fun for me too.

Wonder if I can get one of those ponies to jump a table Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marie
Loyal Family Servant
Marie

The Grand Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ballroom   The Grand Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:38 pm

The Lord and Lady of the castle had left explicit instructions for the house staff.  All was to be readied for the upcoming gathering of international diplomats and trade ministers.  Marie took her duties very seriously.  Each room in the castle was inspected after the cleaning staff was finished.  She slipped on a new pair of white gloves and started her rounds.  

As Marie entered the grand ballroom she smiled.  The room was huge and the parquet floor gleamed in the sunlight that filtered through the tall windows.  All of the chandeliers had been cleaned and fresh candles placed in them.  The room was empty and silent now, but she hummed the last piece of music she had heard in here.  The elder woman looked around.  There was no one in sight.  A little smile played on her lips as she closed her eyes, she raised her arms, as if to grasp a gentleman's hand with one and rest the other on his shoulder.  To the music in her memory she began to dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Grand Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Ballroom   The Grand Ballroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Ballroom
Page 1 of 1