Castle de StrYke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle de StrYke

Ancient and honourable home of the De Stryke House

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Blessing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkogreer

Darkogreer

A New Blessing Empty
PostSubject: A New Blessing   A New Blessing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Darko had been working hard he had been sending out invitations to everyone he knew or sort of knew or didn't even know but he did it gladly this was time to celebrate as his sister and brother in law were with child once again and it was about time they sat down with Family and Friends to celebrate

A New Blessing Choosing-Your-Dining-Room-Table

He had the Dining Room all ready he had the servants behind every chair so everyone will have there own personal Service for the Night he had the kitchens work from Dawn and the food in the air made him hungry even now

He had arranged for the most fine wine from Italy to come the most amazing Irish Whiskey and and some ale and Mead for drinks he had a feeling there would be many lords and ladies who may get excited when they see this

He looked around very pleased and decided he would go off to his chambers until the guest started to arrive at the main gate
Back to top Go down
Marie
Loyal Family Servant
Marie

A New Blessing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Blessing   A New Blessing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Marie stood at the entrance of the grand dining room and smiled at the young lord.

Excellent young Master excellent indeed! If there is anything you need please feel free to call on me.
She came close and whispered. The Ladies Victorious and Penelope Rose have arrived and I have had Bennet show them to their rooms to prepare for the festivities. Oh! And His Grace, Count Hezlog has arrived as well. My Lord rooms are prepared for all of your guests. Marie gave Darko a curtsy and went to find Lady Caitilin and Lord Baldar and see to her charges, Alex and Balian.
Back to top Go down

A New Blessing
Page 1 of 1