Castle de StrYke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle de StrYke

Ancient and honourable home of the De Stryke House

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conference Reception

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marie
Loyal Family Servant
Marie

Conference Reception  Empty
PostSubject: Conference Reception    Conference Reception  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Within a large reception room the wait staff were prepared with tea, wine and fine whiskey for the guests to take time to get acquainted.

Conference Reception  Butlers-col-sm

A delightful buffet was set up for the conference participants.

Anthony was prepared to pour the wine. Conference Reception  Butler
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: Re: Conference Reception    Conference Reception  I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:40 pm

Baldar entered the room and saw the staff ready, he sat down in one of the armchairs and ordered a wine.

He began reading his notes.
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: Conference Reception    Conference Reception  I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:23 am

She joined her husband in the sitting room.  Cait took the goblet of wine from the servant's hand and nodded.  She approached Baldar from behind and slipped her arms around his shoulders handing him the goblet.  She kissed his neck and whispered in his ear.  Ti amo amore mio.  Are you ready to begin?  You will do an excellent job, as you always do.  Cait rounded the chair and sat next to Baldar.  Is there anything wrong my beloved?
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: Re: Conference Reception    Conference Reception  I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Caitilin* wrote:
She joined her husband in the sitting room.  Cait took the goblet of wine from the servant's hand and nodded.  She approached Baldar from behind and slipped her arms around his shoulders handing him the goblet.  She kissed his neck and whispered in his ear.  Ti amo amore mio.  Are you ready to begin?  You will do an excellent job, as you always do.  Cait rounded the chair and sat next to Baldar.  Is there anything wrong my beloved?
The kingdom is changing, it is not the same as when I was younger, I see the nobility now and the younger generation, and it is not the same. There is now favoritism in the court and circle of friends that then work to help there careers.

Where have the great nobles gone, those people that made England, Lord gregarious, Lord Patrick, Princess Gabriel, Regent Jewbeard, Falcie,Hangman,, Falcon, how many people have passed and of course our dearest brother Alex, my light in this Kingdom, it was more fun, Alex was am inspiration.

These people have gone and I feel the same way, There is no place for us, the King didn't want this meeting, I am attacked in the Embassy by who I thought were colleagues.

There are times that I want to leave the Kingdom for good. I'm sorry my love just thoughts of a tired person.

Come lets have a goblet of wine my love
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: Conference Reception    Conference Reception  I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Cait moved to sit on the arm of his chair and asked for a goblet of wine.  She smiled at the Lord of her life and tenderly ran a finger through his hair.  My beloved Baldar, I see the changes and it angers me.  I see those who claim nobility and knighthood tarnish the honour with pride and arrogance.  Those who have gone before us have left us with the challenge to hold fast to what we believe.  Maybe it is time to take a step back and live a simpler life of family and you and I.  She sipped from the goblet and kissed his lips.  I've seen the corruption and I've seen how the power hungry will do whatever they can to discredit those who have served so long.  Take heart my love.  We can make a difference, even in our own small way, carry on with the honour we have been taught.  She leaned in and slipped her arm around his shoulder, whispering in his ear. I am here for you my love.  As I have always been, in war and peace, I am at your side.  Now let's do what you've set out to do here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conference Reception    Conference Reception  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conference Reception
Page 1 of 1