Castle de StrYke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle de StrYke

Ancient and honourable home of the De Stryke House

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Visitor Arrives...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Visitor Arrives... Empty
PostSubject: A Visitor Arrives...   A Visitor Arrives... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:30 am

Late in the morning, down the road, a solitary figure upon the back of a large black draft horse rides slowly towards the Castle. The rider is dressed in deep blue and rich gold attire. As he closes on the castle, he slows his horse even further, to a slow trot.

The horse and rider stop just outside the castle, as if waiting for something. When a stable boy approaches, the rider calls over to him. "Garçon, is the master of the manor accepting guests? Go see to it, boy, for I do not wish to be a burden, or unwelcomed."

"Who may I say is calling, milord?"

"I am known by the name Turrizan."

"I'll shall inquire for you, milord."

"Merci."
Back to top Go down
LorD_StrYke
Founder of House - Dead
Founder of House - Dead
LorD_StrYke

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor Arrives...   A Visitor Arrives... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:06 am

The stableboy came running into the Training yard and bowed to Alexion and his brother Hagman. "

M'lord's , a rider awaits...name of Turrizan." the boy says

"I will see to our guest brother..." he said with a smile as he walked to the stables.

Seeing Turrizan he spread his arms in a desplay of welcome and said in french, " Les salutations mon ami et bienvenue à mes familles se retranchent." Translation: Greetings my friend and welcome to my families castle.

"What brings this unexpected but joyous surprise?" he said with a huge grin.
Back to top Go down
http://castlestryke.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor Arrives...   A Visitor Arrives... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:32 am

Turrizan slides from his horse. "Mon ami, I spent three long weeks in a heathen village to the north, and upon my return, I did not recognize the Winchester that I left."

Moving with a bit more confidence than he had before, Turrizan walks over to Alexion, and takes his by the forearm in a hearty greeting. "How are you do, my friend?" A note of concern touches his voice.
Back to top Go down
LorD_StrYke
Founder of House - Dead
Founder of House - Dead
LorD_StrYke

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor Arrives...   A Visitor Arrives... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:24 am

Returning the enthusiastic greeting he replies "Aye, Winchester has changed much, not for the good either. After the campaign up north, I plan on moving to Chard to be with my future bride, Ester Parsalsa...Oh by the way, I am getting married." He laughs as he indicates that Tarrizan should enter the castle proper..." Would you like some refreshments in the sitting room? or would you liek to walk and talk in the gardens?" he asked
Back to top Go down
http://castlestryke.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor Arrives...   A Visitor Arrives... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:23 pm

Having finished training, and cleaned up some, Hagman approaches. "Bon jour, mon frere et mon ami", he says quietly. "I am sorry to be so late in greeting our guest, one was in the armory trying to choose a blade to practice with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor Arrives...   A Visitor Arrives... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:58 pm

"Chard?!?"

The word took the visitor by surprise. At first, it was the very same look on his face that one would see if he was unfocused during a joust. And then, a moment later, the reason why the town was mentioned sunk in, and a broad grin crossed Turrizan's face. "I think a moment to sit would be delightful. Apparently, there's much that I need to be caught up on. And I'll share the story of my time in a heathen town."

Turrizan turned at the approach of another figure. His smile does not wain as he waits for a moment to be properly introduced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor Arrives...   A Visitor Arrives... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:55 pm

"Greetings sir, I am Hagman de Stryke. Alexion's brother, and only recently re united with the family." Hagman bows formally to Turrizan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visitor Arrives...   A Visitor Arrives... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Visitor Arrives...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle de StrYke :: Guest Area :: Stables and horse field-
Jump to: