Castle de StrYke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle de StrYke

Ancient and honourable home of the De Stryke House

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival

Go down 
+4
diablo
baldar
Paddy
Caitilin*
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival Empty
PostSubject: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Welcome to The De Stryke Family Castle International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival Embassyinvitationcopy

If you will please sign in upon your arrival so that James the head butler may announce you.International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival Guestbooktable
Back to top Go down
Paddy

Paddy

International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:48 pm

* Five riders in the the Colours of the Blood Oath Brotherhood approach the Castle, knowing the passwords, and being known to the Castle Guards themselves, they are admitted straight away
The leader of this 5 man retinue, is taken directly to await the Lady of the Castle. Thomas of Carlisle carries a Brotherhood leather dispatch case, emblazoned with the two family crests, of the DePeche and Douglas families, intertwined with croossed swords and a shield. Within the case if the following letter and small painting for Lady Caitilin

Quote :
To her Grace, The Viscount Caitiln

My dear friend, I trust that this finds you and your new boy in the best of health.

I have recently recieved word from your wonderful husband of a pending event, being this coming Dec 5th.

Please do accept this as an acceptance to attend on behalf of my self, and my dear wife, Lady Snow

We will leave Castle Merewether in the next day and should arrive in good time for the festivities and conferences

Please do not hesitate to send out word to us of anything you may require, maps, documentation on past of current matters that my friend Lord Baldar would see dealt with during this time

I will leave you here, and look forward to seeing you in good health very soon

Blessings dear Cousin on you and your home

Paddy
Padriac Douglas
Earl of Aylesbury
Long Live Rock n Roll
International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival 10325_100864869936813_1000003990134
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodoathhorde.com/watch/index.php

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Greetings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Irish walked in and gave her name to the Butler, Lady Irish Leone Soldati-Dragons,Baroness of Westbury,Vice Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:05 am

Aelfgar's herald walks in and announces:

"Baron Aelfgar, Lord High Chancellor of England, Knight of St George. But just Aelf will be fine."

Aelfgar follows glaring at his herald. He sees Lady Irish and greets her, then salutes the representatives from the Blood Oath Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:35 pm

dy Emmy sees Lady Irish, "How are you Irish? I hope you still being good?" Emmy luaghs softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Emmy, how lovely to see you here. Now if I were good all of the time,well quite truthfully I"d have no fun. How are you doing? Are things going well withthe German Ambassador?

Irish turned a bit to greet Alef, Alef, 'tis good to see you again. How are you? Is the Regent keeping you busy enough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:22 pm

Emmy sighs," It is going so/so, but all fair right now."Emmy luaghs softly."I may wind up traveling soon to your fair county soon."
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Baldar enters and notices guests had arrived, he begins to callout for marie and the servants to prepare food and refereshment.

Lady Irish, Lady Emmy welcome to Castle de Stryke, tis good to see you both hear, your rooms are being made ready,

Lord Aelfger, welcome to you also, its good to have you here

Please excuse me while i go to see Cait and young Alex

he turns and begins to call the servants to look after the guests.
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:50 pm

A page rushes in to Baldar,

Mi Lord a message from the Embassy,

baldar takes the scroll and reads it

Rimmster wrote:
[rp]International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival Araldiconuovacorona

Mi Lord Baldar,

the Sicilian Diplomatic Corps accepts with pleasure the kind invitation to the gathering to the world's Leaders and Ambassadors on the 5th of December.
I will definitely attend this event. Our Chancellor M. Elisabetta (Lady_Carey), our Chamberlain Lady Hella Seel Kloen Monforte (Kloen) are doing their best to join us: I feel confident they will. Our Queen, HRM Matilde Annaperenna regrets that She is unable to attend.

Please alert the guards to our arrival.

My respects

Seeligford Dieter Rimmster Monforte des Friederichs
Cavaliere di Pontecorvo
Baronetto di Gaiocastro con Monte d'Ala
Ambasciatore del Regno delle Due Sicilie

International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival Ambasciatorerds1
[/rp]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:20 pm

After a long journey, Beara arrives at the castle de Stryke and at the entrance, he shows the guards his important documents:

Spoiler:

As they let him pass, he shows again his documents to James and let call him out as "Knight Beara von Thanatos, Ambassador from Germany".

A bit curious he has a glance over the dignitaries, which were all very well-dressed and seemed to be happy as he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:55 am

Yuki stepped out of the carriage, grateful to be on solid ground again. For speed and safety, they had traveled to England by boat, taking a carriage to Castle de Stryke… despite her personal dislike of that particular means of travel. As Eric exited the carriage, he gave her a knowing smile… he knew exactly what was on his wife’s mind. Then he turned to help Marcus to the ground, taking the hand of their toddler son. She was holding Brighid and Guinevere, their twin daughters – the slings she bore them in covering most of the bodice of her nicest dress. While unusual to travel such distances with three children, the Vermulens found themselves unable to be far from their beloved children for long.

This time, at least, they had brought help. Elsie, the housekeeper and general matronly figure of Braidwood House had accompanied them on their journey south. “Mistress Yuki, won’t you let me take the girls from you, you’re going to wrinkle that fine dress."

“No, Elsie, I want to hold them tight for now as I fear I will not get much time with them later when the conference starts in earnest.” Elsie nodded and stepped to the side, following behind Yuki and Eric as they walked towards the entrance hall.

Yuki signed the guest register for herself and her husband, and stepped aside for the butler to announce them.

“Lord Eric Vermulen, Steward of Scotland and Lady Fiona Yukishiro Vermulen, Chancellor of the Scottish National Embassy.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:16 am

After a long journey partial by boats, Finn arrives with his coach at the castle de Stryke. At the entrance he stopps the coach and the horses, than shows the guards his important documents:

International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival Anschreiben_d

International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival Anschreiben_e

As they let him pass, he shows again his documents to James and let call him out as "Lord Finn-Haferkorn , Ambassador from Germany". He checks his clothes, combing his hair and waits for the things to come. A bit nervous he signs up the guest register waiting for entrance. He walks through the entrance hall, sits dawn and crosses his fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Night has fallen and James, the head butler, is just about to take a break when a messenger comes in and gives him a letter.

International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival Pismoengstryke
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Baldar shouts for the servants and pages to attend the guests and bring refereshemnt and food

an announcement is heard Lord Finn-Haferkorn , Ambassador from Germany".

He goes to greet Lord Finn and Sir Beara , Mi Lord Sir Beara tis good to see you both here,

welcome, Your rooms will be ready soon, ask the servants for whatever you both need.

Suddenly he hears the announcement

“Lord Eric Vermulen, Steward of Scotland and Lady Fiona Yukishiro Vermulen, Chancellor of the Scottish National Embassy.”

excuse me mi Lords,
he turns and heads towards the Lord Steward of Scotland and the Chancellor, bowing,
Mi Lord and Lady it is an honor to have you hear, this is a great day, in these times to have your presence here .

Smiling he orders the servants to serve the refreshments and food. Your rooms will be ready soon
Back to top Go down
diablo

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Having rode from London, Don Luciano, Genovese Ambassador to England arrives,
handing his horse to one of the stable boys, he shows the invite to the guards and they show him to the entrance.

His freind Baldar had spoken to him of the Castle, but seeing it was something else. As he enters he asks one of the servants
for the Lord and Lady of the Castle.
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Baldar is speaking to some of the guests, when the announcement

" Don Luciano Aleramico Imperiale, Ambassador from Genova", Baldar turns and goes to welcome his old friend,

Luciano, How are you my friend??, Your are most welcome he grabs a goblet of wine and offers it to his guest.

Tell me what news of genova?? is there a new Doge???

He looks around to make sure the guests were being looked after by the staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:09 pm

Sindbad finally arrived at Lord Baldar's place. His stomach was still upside down after the sea travel. Once again he had spewed up his meal.

However, he took some time to make himself presentable. It was about to be a special day. He has to be special himself.

He gave his horse to some servant and presented himself :

Please announce His Excellency Sindbad, French Royal Ambassador for the Kingdom of England.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:11 pm

She gave Baldar a polite nod then responded to his welcome in her soft brogue, the subtle sign that she was a born Scot. "Thank you Lord Baldar... we felt our presence here imperative... with the situation at the border, there is more need than ever for diplomacy." She smiled at the news rooms were being prepared. "We look forward to our stay here... and a rest after our journey from Scotland would be welcome, for both us and our children."

The English Chancellor then moved on to greet the next arriving guest, and Yuki turned her attention to smiling at Eric, holding tight to her husband's hand in a room of unfamiliar faces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:16 pm

The ambassador of the Castilla and Leon Kingdom, Draco Alivi, made his way to the entrance of the De Stryke Castle, an admirable building, entirely made of stone. He approached to a group of guards, and looked at one of them

-"My name is Draco Alivi, royal ambassador from Castilla and Leon. I have arrived"
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:47 am

the announcement His Excellency Sindbad, French Royal Ambassador for the Kingdom of England.

Baldar excused himself from Lady Yuki, Pleas Mi lady feel free to use the castle enjoy the grounds, and rest with your children.

baldar goes to greet the French Ambassador, My Lord Sinbad welcome, Please take time to relax and take food and drink, while your room will be prepared.

Lord Draco Alivi, royal ambassador from Castilla and Leon announced by the page,

Lord Draco welcome, make yourself at home ask for whatever you need,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:56 am

After the pleasant talk with Lady Caitilin and Lord Baldar, Varda walks to the book and signs in it.

"Lady Varda, Trade Minister of Kingdom of Croatia"
Back to top Go down
Marie
Loyal Family Servant
Marie

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:29 am

Marie floated merrily from room to room seeing to the needs of his Excellency, Lord Baldar's guest. This was what she did. Her life was in in service to the House de Stryke, Lord and Lady de Lusignon depended on her and James to be there and see that everything ran smoothly.

She cleared her voice and announced. M'Lords and Ladies, your quarters are prepared and the servants are ready to show are to your rooms at your leisure. If there is anything you require you need only ask. She waved her hand to the line of smartly dress servants that stood waiting to care for the needs of Lord Baldar and Lady Caitilin's guests.

Marie bowed to each one, smiling softly at Lord and Lady Vermullen's children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:54 am

Cal arrived all the way from Holland. It had been a long boat ride but he finally made it. He admired the surroundings and enjoyed the atmosphere. It was his first time in England and eventho he heard a lot of stories about it, nothing beats that first experience. Upon arrival, he announced himself present.

"Lord Cal Jethro Connor, Ambassador of Holland to Chester."

He hoped he could find out a bit about the Chester situation. Ever since the WoS took over there, Chester had closed it's contact with Holland. Perhaps today a solution could be found.

Psst, guys, it's Kjolmar ^^
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:15 pm

"Lord Cal Jethro Connor, Ambassador of Holland to Chester."

Welcome Lord Cal, to castle de Stryke, signalling to a servant to bring drink and food, My Lord, you will be showed to your room. when you are ready again welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival   International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors  Please announce your arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International Conference of World Leaders and Ambassadors Please announce your arrival
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next