Castle de StrYke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle de StrYke

Ancient and honourable home of the De Stryke House

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner Empty
PostSubject: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 pm

The table was set and preparation were made for dinner. Elegance and grace were displayed from the fine crystal the the pristine linens. Nothing but the best was offered to Lord and Lady de Lusignon's honored guests for this important event.

International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner Castlediningroomdining-room

Last edited by Caitilin* on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Baldar led his beautiful wife to the dining room followed by others, he pulled the chair from the table to offer his wife, kissing her softly on the neck whispering I Love you, Then waited for the rest of the guests to sit.
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Taking the offered seat, Cait caressed Baldar's cheek as he kissed her neck. She smiled up at him. I love you, m'Lord Chancellor. She motioned for James and his staff to begin to serve.

International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner Butler01James clapped his hands softly and the wine steward appeared.

International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner Butler Offering the best of the cellars.

More of the serving staff stood waiting to see to the needs of Baldar and Caitilin's guests. International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner Butlers-col-sm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:47 pm

James enters the dining room, amused at the similarity between names. He took a seat in the middle of the table, and smiled to the offer of wine. Taking it and sampling it with great liking. "Fine wine this is." He noted and toasted the hosts, "Thank you for hosting this dinner, Lord Baldar, Lady Caitilin."
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:14 am

Caitilin smiles at Lord James and raised her glass. It is our pleasure sir. This conference is something my husband has spoken of for a long time. I'm very happy that it could become a reality. Please enjoy yourself while you are here. We do have some very fine hunting. I'm sure there would be others that might enjoy the chase.

Marie entered the room to begin serving the first course of the dinner. One of the cooks specialties, French onion soup. International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner French_onion_soup_image
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:44 am

In turn, and followed by other ambassadors, Sindbad entered the dining room.

Upon smelling the onion soup, he felt hunger turning his stomach upside down. What a fine idea was this dinner.

No doubt, the Stryke family knew how to receive...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Deekay joined his fellow ambassaors at the table. This was an excellent start - French onion soup.
He smiled at Lady Caitilin

"This smells delicious"
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:24 pm

Please take a seat and enjoy your meal. Caitilin smiled as their guests began to seat themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:55 am

Lady quietly ushers in, " I am sorry Lady Caitilin. I was distracted." Emmy smiles politely.
Back to top Go down
diablo

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Don Luciano, enteres the dining room, bowing to the hosts, Lord Baldar and Dame Caitilin,

he sits down and awaits to be served, The food and wines looked formidable.
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Caitilin smiled as their guests arrive to dinner. Raising her cup she toasts silently the appearance of Don Luciano.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Darrexus finds a seat which suits him and takes it, eager to see the fine food the kitchen has to offer. The wine steward approaches suggesting some wine to refill his goblet.

(ooc: sorry guys, I've been a bit sick these days, I'll check out everything I've missed when I get the chance.)
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Welcome to the table Darrexus. I hope you enjoy the meal.

To prepare for the next course a small cup of lemon sorbet was served to clear the pallet for the next tasty offering.International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner 1462538442_8fa1abb168
Back to top Go down
Alys i'R

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:35 pm

Alys very quietly stepped into the formal dining room. For all that she was an Ambassador, her beginnings were very humble. She hoped she would do nothing wrong, but in order to give herself a better chance Alys claimed the seat next to Lady Emmy.She looked up at her hosts with a slight blush. [color=indigo] "My apologies for being a bit late. My son was also desiring his dinner."darkred]Her face held a soft warm glow as she picked up her wineglass and gave her hosts a small salute before taking the tiniest of sips and setting it aside.
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:13 pm

Cait smiled at the Lady Alys i'R. Giving her a look that told her she fully understood the demands of a growing son's appetite. No need to apologize m'Lady, a mother's duties are her priority. I understand. Cait nodded to a server to attend to the Ladies Emmy and Alys.
Back to top Go down
Marie
Loyal Family Servant
Marie

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:53 pm

As the guests enjoyed the soup and lemon sorbet. Marie supervised the preparation of the the course to follow. A light but delicious antipasto salad served with a side of warm hearty bread. An offering of fine olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping was also available to those guests with a taste for the continent.

International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner AntipastoInternational Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner Breadwithoilandvinigar

A crisp white wine was brought out to compliment the flavors from Italia. International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner Verdicchio_fine_wine_white_and_italian_wine_lists
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Draco suddenly opened his eyes, awoken by the sound of voices. He was lying on an armchair on his room, with the book he was reading still on his hands. He approached to the window, and noticed it was a very dark night.

-"I can't believe I've fallen asleep. Darn!" he said, as he quickly dressed up and went to the dining room, angry with himself "I knew I should had some sleep as soon as I arrived, what an idiot..."

He arrived to the dining room, an impressively decorated room with paintings, candles and beautiful tapestries, and sat on an empty seat, hoping no one noticed his late apparition. One of the waiters served him a ceramic plate, containing italian "antipasto" and a glass of white wine; its flavour brought him memories of his journey to Tagliacozzo, a piece of the heaven, right on the earth. He took a deep breath, to calm himself down, and tasted the delicacies.

-"Absolutely delicious, I have to say" he thought, as he sipped a bit of white wine
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Cait nodded as Lord Draco arrived and took a seat. I'm delighted that you could join us for dinner m'Lord. I trust you are well rested and that your room is satisfactory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner   International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International Conference Autumn 1457 Dinner
Page 1 of 1