Castle de StrYke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle de StrYke

Ancient and honourable home of the De Stryke House

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sita's First Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sita's First Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Sita's First Arrival   Sita's First Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:14 pm

Sita's First Arrival Darktanion3
Snow tumbles lightly from the clouds above, only making more of the already 3 inches on the ground and the collecting of it in Sita and Dartanion's hair. Riding side saddle on a black stallion, not holding onto the reins, Sita makes her way to the de Stryke Castle with Dartanion leaving perfect hoof prints behind them. She had forgotten how long she had been riding as she stared off into the white snow in thought about her wedding to be. It didn't seem so cold today as she wore three pairs of black pants hugged to her hips tight and a longer form fitting red silk shirt with a black cloak pulled around her tight. On a normal day of walking she would have had her blanket around her as well but with Dartanion she put it under the saddle, spreading it over the horse the best she could when preparing him for the day. As they approached and Sita got a better view of the grounds, she noticed the stables. It made her smile, knowing Dartanion would get rightful rest after bringing her so far and she dismounted promptly off the big horse. Her old black military boots hit the snow with a soft thud and she lead Dartanion through the snow, not grabbing his reins to do so. Dartanion's dark eyes watch Sita, seeming to understand her every gesture as they walk together before Sita brings her into the stable. The big stallion seems surprised with the amount of horses as he trotted a moment before coming back to Sita and standing patiently. "It's ok boy," Sita whispers quietly into his ear before beginning to unbuckle his saddle and brush some snow out of Dartanion's hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sita's First Arrival   Sita's First Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:12 pm

Sita tends to Dartanion quietly and quickly, seeming to have become routine to the process as she works mindlessly. As she finishes, she leads the big Stallion into a stall a bit away from the others and then pets him for a moment with a soft sweet smile on her lips to calm not only his nerves but her own. As she closes the stall, she stares at him and then slowly walks out of the stables. She follows in her own foot prints backwards as if remembering her every step before going off path and heading to the front doors. She stares at them for a long time before balling her little hand into a fist and knocking solidly three times. Stepping back from the door, she waits patiently for someone to answer...
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: departure   Sita's First Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Baldar walks into the stables and sees diablo nodding his head as if understanding it was time to move.

it was misty and cold outside and has he saddled diablo, he thought of what was to lie ahead, remebers the discussion with his sister Cait, he would ride to Glastonbury, known as Avalon(land of the Apples), in the old days there were lots of apple orchards and when it rained the land flooded and Glastonbury Would stick up and would look like and island.

It was an ancient place, legend would tells that it is were our legendary king Arthur is buried, " the King that was The king to be"

There he would find his old friend Aurelius Merlianus, who no doubt will explain things to him

he rides out of the stable and has he is about to leave the stable he looks on more time to the Family castle,

I will be back one way or the other

He kicks his spurs in diabloìs sides and trots slowley away from the castle
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: Sita's First Arrival   Sita's First Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:42 pm

Cait could see the stables from her window. Through the mist she saw Baldar go in. She knew he would be heading out on his mission soon, so she had packed a bag and kept it ready for when the time came. It had come!

She hurriedly put on her cloak and grabbed her satchel. Rushing to the stables, she saddled Moondancer. The mare felt the excitement as Cait talked to her of the adventures ahead. "You must run like you have never before, if we are to catch up with Baldar. I will not let him leave me behind on this." Stroking the mares neck, she whispered. "Are you ready for the unknown, for mystery and magic? I know I am!"

Caitilin mounted and rode out in the direction that her brother took. She gave the mare her heels and they were off. Her hair flowing behind her as she attempted to catch up.

Last edited by Caitilin* on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: Re: Sita's First Arrival   Sita's First Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:22 am

Baldar, rode thru the misty forest leaving the castel. After a few miles he hears a noise of a horse following him

he ducks into the trees and dismounting diablo, pulls his knife out and waits using the mist to hide himself

as the rider arrives he jumps on the rider pushing him of the saddle and has they both rolled on the ground fighting esch other he pins the rider down and then looks down in shock as his would be assailant was his sister Cait

Damn it cait I could have killed you or you me what are you doing following me

(OOC thinking of moving the quest to the Glen what do you think???)

Last edited by baldar on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: Sita's First Arrival   Sita's First Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:05 pm

Finding herself unhorsed and pinned to the ground by Baldar, Caitilin chuckled. "I wouldn't have killed you. My dagger is still sheathed. I know I should have called out but I was intent on catching up with you." She tried to get up but her brother had her pinned down securely.

She looked up at him. "And as to why I am following you? You are not leaving me behind on this quest! I am going with you and there will be argument on the matter!" Her words had lost their mirth. She was determined to accompany Baldar. The adventure, the experience and the magic were the seduction of the quest.

Cait looked up to her brother for his approval, his guidance, his teaching and his protection, but in this she was firm. "Now, if you let me up, we can be on our way." She smiled at him as her eye sparkled at the thought of an adventure.

[OOC: It would an appropriate adventure for the "Glen". We could copy what we have so far in the the thread there. We would need to keep it in order, from your conversation with Alex, to the library to our meeting here now. I am thrilled to RP again with you. This will be great!]
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: Re: Sita's First Arrival   Sita's First Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:47 pm

Baldar looked at his sister, those eyes of hers had that sparkle that he knew only to well
Quote :

"And as to why I am following you? You are not leaving me behind on this quest! I am going with you and there will be argument on the matter!"

Quote :
She smiled at him as her eye sparkled at the thought of an adventure.

he pulled her up, and began laughing, Your head strong lass I'll give thee that, I was wandering how long it would take you to join me

They grabbed there horses and rode towards Glastonbury Tor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sita's First Arrival   Sita's First Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sita's First Arrival
Page 1 of 1