Castle de StrYke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle de StrYke

Ancient and honourable home of the De Stryke House

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Conference Dinner

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
falconfire
Honourable Brother of the house

World Conference Dinner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Conference Dinner   World Conference Dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Falcon enters the dinning room after a long hard ride from London. Seeing guest at the table he makes his way around greeting them.

Lord Rothar such a pleasure to meet you sir, I have heard many great things about you. Introducing himself to Lady Becki and Lady Nillicwyed It is a pleasure to meet you both, bowing before them. Seeing Lady Boo seated at the table he bows before her Grace and gently kisses her hand politely. Giving her a hug, it is always a pleasure to see your beautiful face milady. Please send Chrisius my best, I wished he could have came. Slapping Seamus on the back as he passes and how are you young man, let me guess, is this thing of beauty the sparring partner Cait has told me so much about. Nice to finally meet you Ghost, it is a pleasure having you around to keep the young man straight, winking. He kisses her hand and bows before her. Walking up to Cait and giving her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, how are you sis? Can I talk someone out of some of that fine whiskey, it has been a long ride to get here.

I can not stay long, it's seems the new King will be touring England and I will need to go for a while. I thought maybe I could sneak in here and get a good meal and some drinks with friends and family before I set out. Maybe have time to see how the sparing is coming along, giving Seamus a nod.

Pulling his sister aside and whispering to her,Cait we have a niece AnJolique De Stryke Thomas that needs an apartment if you could arrange one for her please. She is a polite young lady that would like a place to stay when here by the castle.

Falcon stands to make a toast, To the luckiest men in the world to have this many beautiful ladies gathered together at one table with us, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: World Conference Dinner   World Conference Dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:06 am

Ignoring protocol, when Cait saw her brother Falcon, she rose from the table and ran to greet him with a great big hug.

Brother dearest, I'm so glad you could join us. Sit, eat and talk with me. Cait pulled him aside and slapped a fresh drink in his hand. So, tell me what's going on in the embassy now that my keys have been collected.
Back to top Go down
falconfire

PostSubject: Re: World Conference Dinner   World Conference Dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 am

Sis, I had fun watching the mass exodus from the embassy the other day. Seems our cousin Irish bailed out with you. I seem to still have keys by mistake and since I have stuck my nose in there a few times the Chancellor asked me to return to a position. It was all I could do to keep from laughing. I only go there to keep up on security matters anyway.

I will be heading towards Cumberland very soon and hope to see you there. The King will be dropped off in your lap for a while Wink. Maybe I can see some of the county while you play with him Smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference Dinner   World Conference Dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:10 am

Nilli had finished eating and engaged in some smalltalking, when a servant handed her two letters. She read them carefully, the first rather hyppily, the second in growing gloom. She put them aside, stared out of the window for some time, then dragged herself up and went over to Baldar. Mylord Baldar, I thank you for your kind letter. This is also very much in our interest and I hope we will manage to find some new grounds. Actually, there is something you could greatly help me with. As I am sure you know, both our countries are affected by the closing of towns. If you could give me some information on how England handles this, I would be very grateful. She bowed her head and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Marie
Loyal Family Servant
Marie

PostSubject: Re: World Conference Dinner   World Conference Dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:58 pm

Marie moved on to the formal dining room.  The tables had been set.  She lifted each goblet to the light to see to it they were crystal clear.  James the Butler was in charge here but it was her responsibility to see that all was perfect for the master's guests.  She knew he was as much of a perfectionist as she.

World Conference Dinner - Page 2 PHO-10Jun14-231626

As Marie left, she nodded her consent to the stiff backed and demanding James.  He said not a word but return her nod.  World Conference Dinner - Page 2 Butler-010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Conference Dinner   World Conference Dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Conference Dinner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2