Castle de StrYke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle de StrYke

Ancient and honourable home of the De Stryke House

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival to the International Conference.

Go down 
+14
Cazaure
Alyx
Caitilin*
Flapen
Sara_Jane
Nora_Montroyal
Chimera de Dénéré-Malines
Natale
Bahia
Anne-Solenn Wolback
diablo
Reynard_
Athan
baldar
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

Arrival to the International Conference. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival to the International Conference.   Arrival to the International Conference. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:10 am

The Lady of the castle smiled brightly at her arriving guest from the German Kingdom.

Welcome my Lord!  I hope you've had a pleasant journey.  I look forward to discussing trade with you and ways we can both benefit from this conference.  Please enjoy your stay with us and if you need anything, we will see to it.
Back to top Go down
Fedele

PostSubject: Re: Arrival to the International Conference.   Arrival to the International Conference. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:10 pm

Finally, Fedele arrived to the Castle. When he saw Lord Baldar, he reached and told him: "I'm Fedele Cristoforo Bastiano Ferrari, Lord of Camurana, Cortile, Cadelbosco di Sopra and Benedello and Lord Chamberlain of the Duchy of Modena. I'm sorry for this delay!"
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: Re: Arrival to the International Conference.   Arrival to the International Conference. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:30 pm

Welcome excellency,

I will have servants show you to your quarters, where you can refresh and relax
Back to top Go down
Fedele

PostSubject: Re: Arrival to the International Conference.   Arrival to the International Conference. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:42 pm

"Oh, thank you very much, my Lord!" said Fedele.
Back to top Go down
sylvine

sylvine

PostSubject: Re: Arrival to the International Conference.   Arrival to the International Conference. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:54 am

Sylvine was a bit lost in the corridors ... She decided to follow voices. Many people went in a room, perhaps she would be lucky to find the right place by following them.

She looked around her in order to see someone known by her. Perhaps overthere, it would be the back of Artesy 'Trade Commissioner .

So, she declined her identity to a person stood near the entrance.

Have a good day, My name's Sylvine, Vice-Chancellor of Artesy. would you mind telling me if our ambassador sir Flapen and our CAC Sir Tiberre are already arrived, please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival to the International Conference.   Arrival to the International Conference. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival to the International Conference.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2