Castle de StrYke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle de StrYke

Ancient and honourable home of the De Stryke House

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diplomatic Conference Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

Diplomatic Conference Room Empty
PostSubject: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Lord Baldar de Lusignon, Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of England, invites all guests to discuss treaties for friendship and trade. Please have a seat and let your views of the world be known.

Diplomatic Conference Room ConferenceRoom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Sindbad entered the room, hoping that HE the French Royal Ambassador to Scotland was behind him.

He took a long glance at the room.

The arched ceiling was decorated with tapestries showing scenes from people's daily life.

Suspended on the ceiling, the lamps were like suns, enlightening the room. Against the walls, the bookcases showed beautifully crafted books.

And in front of him, armchairs were waiting for people from everywhere, in and outside England. Which was his case.

He turned, intending to invite his colleague to sit first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:10 pm

It followed Sindbad, its presence the comforting always fear badly do or say something that ought not without want to...

his Emerald eye arose on the piece opened to it. the dazzling as much splendor.

She smiled back to Sindbad and spent before him, is permeating part, remembering the words of his mother and smiling for itself.

"- It' is magnificent here... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:45 pm

Sindbad smiled, as he saw admiration in the emerald eyes of his colleague :

You are perfectly right, this place deserves a look.

But I wish I met you earlier in my life. I would have brought you to some places inside the palace of the Basileus in Constantinopolis. You would then have been the witness of what remains from the splendor of the Empire which used to be the centre of the world culture, even after the Ven...I mean, in spite of what wars took away.

Then, I would have brought you to Samarkand, in the heart of the Timurid Empire, and I would have showed you the Bibi Khanoum mosque, and the tile work of its blue roof, seeming to join the sky, as if it has been created with the world itself.

Then, and only then, we would have come back here, and you would have told me how nice you found this place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:58 am

The Sicilian Ambassador was still in the corridor and just about to step into the room when he heard his French Colleagues from inside. At first he didn’t realise what they were talking about but, as soon he did, he stopped presuming it was not exactly proper to join them in that moment. On one hand Seeligford needed to talk to the French Ambassadors, on the other one, the subject was not that urgent. He stepped back and looked around for the bar. He’d been invited to join for a toast right after his arrival and had eaten some spectacular finger food but now he was terribly thirsty and had a pressing need to help himself with something fresh, no matter what, actually… but fresh and liquid…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:56 am

Thanks to a page, Draco was able to find the conference room. The room was incredibly decorated, the paintings in the arched ceiling gave the place a special touch; it made the place look like as a cathedral. Fortunately, there were more people there, so he wouldn't have to wait alone.

-"Milady" Draco said, while bowing "Gentlemen" after shaking their hands "My name is Draco Alivi, ambassador of Castilla and Leon. Pleased to meet you all"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Lady Emmy enters the room,To see Lady Caitilin," It a pleasure to see you again Lady Caitilin.I hope you have got some rest."Emmy smiles as she watches the room fill in with people.
Back to top Go down
diablo

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:31 pm

Don Luciano, enteres, the room just as Lord Baldar and Lord Rimmster, had spoken,

excellent idea he thought. It could work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Rimmster walked into the room and soon noticed the imposing presence. The Sicilian recognized the Genoese Ambassador to England, Lord Diablo… Rimmster reckoned of that name: Diablo… a reminiscence of future oozed through his mind and waved in it on the notes of a rhythm that Seeligford – Lord Rimmster- was evoking from the offing, like a soothsayer: "Devil in Spanish"

Volere è potere Eccellenza. ... Rimmster smiled while he walked closer to the Ligurian. It is pleasure to meet You here, Don Luciano… I've heard a lot about you, Excellency. You know, after here, my next destination is Your Capital... That's quite a pretty coincidence, isn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Irish walked into the room where the conference was to be held. she looked around an saw several she had met while she was the Chancellor of the Royal Embassy. going over to the crowd of people gathered near or around Cait.
My Lord Sinbad, 'tis a pleasure to see you here. I hope all is well with you and that you had a good trip. I look forward to seeing you one of these days in Wiltshire.

Don Luciano, I am pleased to meet you here and fervently wish that we might establish a friendship between your country and the county of Wiltshire.
Back to top Go down
diablo

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Quote :
Rimmster smiled while he walked closer to the Ligurian. It is pleasure to meet You here, Don Luciano… I've heard a lot about you, Excellency. You know, after here, my next destination is Your Capital... That's quite a pretty coincidence, isn't it?

A coincidence indeed, and I will welcome you to Genova, and we can talk there in my family residence.

He sees the Vice Chancellor enter

Irish wrote:
Don Luciano, I am pleased to meet you here and fervently wish that we might establish a friendship between your country and the county of Wiltshire.

It will be an honor lady Irish to visit Wlitshire and talk of treaties.

He sees the French Ambassador,

Lord Sinbad I am pleased to meet you.
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Baldar enteres the room smiling at seeing so many gathered, seeing them speak, he was pleased ,

This is diplomacy, this is peace, he thinks to himself, he heads towrds the group.

My Lords and Ladies, its a pleasure to have you all hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:30 am

Saluting everyone coming in the room, Sindbad heard a female voice behind him, saying :

My Lord Sinbad, 'tis a pleasure to see you here. I hope all is well with you and that you had a good trip. I look forward to seeing you one of these days in Wiltshire.

Upon turning onto himself, he recognise Lady Irish. He instantly felt comfortable with her presence :

Lady Irish, rest assured the pleasure is mutual. I am delighted to see you here.

Regarding my trip, I must confess my stomach is still rebellious with sea travels, which is a paradox from someone who grew up near the seaside. However, visiting your country is always a pleasure.

And regarding my visiting Wiltshire, I confess I have something to ask, but I am unsure who to ask it. But seeing you, I wonder if you could help me on this one ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:21 am

Before entering, Darrexus double-checks the sign on the door. He steps in, though not yet convinced that he's in the right place, but when he enters, there is a sight to see. A room full of people that vibrates with international enthusiasm, and the interior which makes him feel like in the right place. Yes, this is the diplomatic conference room, he thinks to himself with a smile.

He walks by and stands behind the second chair from the window, preparing to take a seat.
Miladies and Lords, for those whom I didn't have the pleasure to meet, my name is Darrexus Orlovic and I'm the Serbian Consul to England.
He takes a seat and starts to unfold a bundle of papers.
Now before I discuss these papers, I'd like to mention the that the Treaty of Diplomatic Relations between the Kingdom of England the Kingdom of Serbia review by the Serbian government is reaching it's final stages, and I was informed that only a few formalities are left to be done before it's officially approved.
He takes the unfolded papers in his hands.
Now, we have the English representative in the Belgrade Castle, the Ambassador Lady Lanas, which is doing a great job as an Ambassador, as well as... he lifts two pieces of filled out paper ...the representative of her county, Cornwall. I have been appointed not so long ago and this is the first thing that came into view.
Then he lines up the other pieces of paper, blank papers with only the names of counties as titles.
The offices of Sussex, Wiltshire, Somerset, Worcester, Stafford, Chester, Lancaster, and, last but not least, Cumberland, are vacant, and I would like to take this opportunity to invite representatives of each county so that we can further strengthen the ties between our two Kingdoms.
He pauses for a few seconds...
Well, either that or the maids and butlers get to have parties all day long on the entire floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:09 pm

She listened Sindbad tell him if they were known before, it would have him discover wonders during his journey, and stars in their eyes, she smiles him.

Ambassadors were gradually appeared and Rose welcomed all of the inclination of the face and rose took to the observe, Sindbad was uncomfortable here while she dared not speak...

A man then took the floor and the discussion began on a subject had in common, diplomacy...

It was going to listen to and learn from all its people...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Emmy sees Lady Irish, and moves closer to her," Mi`Lady Irish, How are you? Do you mind if i sat close to you? There are too many faces here i don`t reconize."Emmy blushes politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:14 am

Many ambassador and diplomats had entered, and Draco recognized between them, and bowed silently and smiled at her. Some of the ambassadors started to take a seat while Lord Darrexus was speaking, but he decided to stay still, until all the ladies take their places. It seemed it was going to be a very interesting meeting

-"Well, I am sure I will learn several things from the people here" he whispered to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:55 pm

Lady Emmy turns to Lord Draco and smiles." I Am Lady Emmy, How are you this lovely day?" She asks.Emmy politely bows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:06 pm

After some rest in his room, Val1 decided to visit the castle and find his colleagues, first the French and after that the other counties. He heard some voices coming from a room and decided to come in. He found the right place and surprised about the decoration and the room itself. He stopped for a moment at the entrance and noticed some people looking at him. He then entred and prsented himself.

Good afternoon, my name in Val1 and I am the responsible of the French diplomacy. I am also the royal embassador to Aragon and Castille y Leon. I am happy to meet all of you here around, and I hope we can have some informal discussions sooner or later. I am here as well with my two colleagues. I introduce you first Lady Rose Deldor de Plantagenet, French embassador to Scotland and Lord Sindbad, French embassador to England.
Back to top Go down
Alys i'R

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Alys took a slow deep breath then entered to room. Her rich blue dress flowed about her as the delicately built woman entered the hall. Aye, she was nervous, yet at the same time excited. Her son had handled the journey very well as had Mari, the young woman whom Alys had hired to tend to Cormac when she was occupied. her bright emerald eyes looked about the room, and it was as she had been worried it would be. She knew no one, but that was fine with her. It meant she would make new friends for herself and for her County.

Alys found a chair and slid it out, yet before she sat she gave each person present a warm smile.
"Greetings to each of you. I am Alys i'Roan Feuer, Chancellor of Cuige Chonnacht in Ireland. It is a pleasure and an honor to be invited to this gathering." Her voice was soft, yet could easily be heard by all. Then She settled into her seat and quietly wondered what would happen next.

Alys i-Roan-Feuer
Chancellor, Cuige Chonnacht, Ireland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:45 pm

Darrexus is approached by a butler some moments after his speech is finished and hands him a note which he opens... and meets with a giggle.
Hehe, would you look at that. Well, that was about that, the invitation stands and I've just been informed that the treaty is being signed and sealed as we speak.
As he glances through the people at the table, he notices newcomers. An English baronet, who clearly isn't accustomed to being surrounded by strangers but tries to fight it as good as she can, a man with a french accent who was probably experienced in public affairs, and a lady which had such a soft voice that he was fighting his own senses just to understand what she was saying. It was a remarkable company he found himself into, yet... there was a cloud of nervousness echoing through the room, the nervousness he himself had when he had first walked into the castle before he broke the ice, knowing this was going to be an extraordinary event. His next goal was to try and contribute to loosen up the atmosphere.
Just as the introductions end, he adds, rather quickly:
Alright, enough formalities on my behalf for now. He turns to the newcomers: Darrexus Orlovic, Serbian Consul. Pleased to meet you Lady Alys, Lord Val1... he looks at the baronet who was still a bit shy, he heard her name somewhere, wasn't sure where though.
...Lady Emmy, everyone.
Well, I think I'll go freshen up a bit. The floor is all yours.

He makes a gesture with his hand signifying that nobody has to stand up, in an attempt to be silly, and walks outside.
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:58 am

Baldar rises,

My Lords and Ladies, one of the things we can talk about is maybe to discuss and set a formal Trade Treaty for al countries to use in future, a Standard Judicial Treaty, and a non beligerent Treaty.

Baldar sits awaiting replies.
Back to top Go down
Silvermane

Silvermane

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:52 am

Silvermane enters as he smiles and greets their hosts, Lord Baldar and Lady Caitilin.
Bowing to both the de Lusignons , he kisses Lady Caitilin's hand.

"Thank you for this kind invitation. It looks like it shall be a wonderful example of
the meetings of the minds of the world.!"

Leaving them, he nods and smiles to Lady Irish and Lady Emmy, recognizing them
from the English embassy.

As he walks through the room, he approaches the representatives of France, his
excellencies, Lord Sinbad, the French Ambassador to England and Seigneur Val 1
the assistant chancellor of France.

"Bonjours messieurs! C'est un plaisir de vous voir encore." I se tourne ver la jolie
dame (Rose Deldor Plantagenet) a cote de son excellence, Lord Sinbad et embrasse
sa main, "Permmetez-moi de m'introduire ... je m'appel Richard Norfolk,
chancellier de la comte de Somerset en Angleterre. C'est un plaisir et honneur de vous
rencontrer. La pluspart des gens m'appel "Silvermane" (criniere d'argent)"

Turning to all the other diplomats, He bows deeply. "M'Lords and Ladies ...
excellencies all ... I bring to you all, the warm greetings of our Duke James "Fateofdreams" York
and the people of Somerset. It shall be a sincere pleasure to host any and all
ambassadors or representatives from your countries, counties and duchies at our embassy.

http://somerset.quickbb.net/index.htm

Taking a glass of wine from a passing servant, he raises it ... "To friends and friendship ... may
this meeting bring us, our countries and counties closer together in peace, mutual respect and co-operation to the enrichment of all."

He takes a sip of his wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:00 pm

Lady Emmy politely nods to Lord Silvermane, " Lord Baldar, I am for this positive idea for a brighter future." Lady Emmy looks around, " I think we all may have come here with high expectations, but good ideas, and we need to use these ideas for the good of our respective countries." Lady Emmy sits back silently hoping she is not the only one to reply to Lord baldar.
Back to top Go down
Alys i'R

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:49 pm

She took a small sip of her wine as she listened to the others speak. This was the entire reason she became Chancellor of her County. To serve the people there in a way that transcended the relatively short terms of councils. This Treaty would help to ensure Chonnacht's ongoing prosperity. This time though Alys' voice was of a volume that was easily heard. "With the opening of the sea lanes we are no longer isolated from one another. Such Treaties can only benefit each of our home Counties. They will help to ensure that we can all travel safely knowing that there are safe ports for our ships to come to. Treaties will also allow for a freer exchange of goods from each County. These are all excellent things. However with the sea lanes will also come Piracy, and I would like for that issue to also be discussed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Conference Room   Diplomatic Conference Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomatic Conference Room
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next