Castle de StrYke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle de StrYke

Ancient and honourable home of the De Stryke House

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Conference

Go down 
+5
baldar
diablo
beckiboo11
Marie
Caitilin*
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie
Loyal Family Servant
Marie

World Conference - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:20 am

Marie stepped up to assist Bonilp pouring the wine. Fresh goblets were brought in. World Conference - Page 3 Istockphoto_3401110-empty-wineglasses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:51 am

Deekay wrote:
Deekay took a glass of the rich red Tuscan wine

"This is good, your excellency.

I know a little of Siena, with its fine cathedral. The last I heard was a risk of war. I hope you are safe now."

I'm happy to see that you appreciate Sagrantino. Thanks Marie, you bring the perfect glasses for this vine, you are a very kind.

Siena was in war against a military and mercenary company named Manonera, (blackhand) command by Merovingius, that come from Florence republic for the very first time in November last year, and was subsequently betray form Florence and excommunicated from Aristotelian Roman Church. They are very well armed but finally they lose the war against the Republic Siena helped by Florence and Templar Knights. Now an inquisitory process is still ongoing against the company at the Aristotelian Roman Church because they regret and manifest the voluntary to return in the Aristotelian community. Personally, now I hope that they can live the rest of their live in peace in the Aristotelian community as citizen of Siena Republic, as the are now, and I hope that Siena could grow as a nation united under the San light of the Prophet. We're are trying to raise our self from the ground, but this is just the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:28 am

Caitilin picked up one of the glasses of Sagrantino di Montefalco and held it to the torch light. The color, a rich garnet, deep red like her own birth stone. She swirled it lazily in the goblet and watched as it coated the sides. Cait closed her eyes and breathed in the aroma and thought of summer and ripened blackberries. Placing the rim of the glass to her lips she sipped it breathing in, this way experiencing the total delight of the Tuscan wine.

Delicious! Thank you m'Lord. This is a delightfully dry wine that would compliment a roasted venison. Thank you for sharing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:54 am

Rothar wrote:
Hi Plotnik

I think we have met once before on other duties, when I was Cumberland Trade Minister.
It's pleasing to catch up with you again, and whilst Sussex is way down South of England
and Scotland way up North. I'm sure that is no trouble at all been friends.

"Rothar, smiles at Plotnik, well have to get you some Scottish Whisky to try.
It comes from Lady Caitilin's best Whisky stock you know." Smile
Thank you, Dear sir, but I brought thirteen casks of Scotch with me home to Sussex. Spreading the religion, as it were.

Plotnik listens with interest to the story about the criminal gangs in Siena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Bry smiled as Keridil went to see him.

I am happy as well Excellency, I sincerely feared I would be the only french ambassador here ^^ how have you been since the last time we saw each other? I believe you just got married... how's your wife? I can imagine if she didn't come with you that you must miss her: but the job comes first!

Bry laughed and took a sip of the drink - which he had no idea what it was, but which was without any doubt very hard. He thought he should be careful if he wanted to stay focus ^^
Back to top Go down
diablo

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Luciano had slept a while and washed and refreshed he descends to go into the conference room.

he see there are already many diplomats and notices Dame Cait walking towards her , Mi lady, I find you more beautiful everytime I see you, he takes the ladies hand and kisses it. That husband of yours is a lucky man, which reminds me i have not seen yet. no doubt he is being kept by something official.

he see the guests drinking wine, and takes a glass, then he sees Lord Bonilp, Eccellenza, cosa si dice di a Siena?? he greats all present, Lord Rothar, I am pleased to meet you, I hope to visit your county soon as I am the Genoese Ambassador for Scotland's Counties.

Lord Plotnik, I hope to also come to Sussex and visit the other English counties to start diplomatic relations.. Lord Bonlip this wine is excellent, a true Ambassadorial wine from Siena.

(* Your Excellency, what news from Siena??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Rothar had watched a new ambassador enter the room,
shake hands, Luciano Genoese Ambassador.

"Are you with Bonilp? Or are you in a different region of Italy?"
Roth had seen so many ambassadors lately its hard to keep up. * laughs *

"Roth sipped on his whiskey... Ask's Luciano does he enjoy sailing?"

I am a sea captain, and heard Genoese I hear make great ships.

Oh we be delighted to see you make an office, in Ayr County, Scotland.
I'm very excited that I meet so many different people from various countries.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:27 pm

No Lord Rothar ,
Diablo come from Genoa Republic a sea region which borders with France in the city of Ventimilia, in the north-western part of Italy. The Republic of Genoa and my Republic are in peace and in good relationship.

Lord Diablo, Siena are trying to raise after the long period of war against Manonera, but recently we're getting through.

And what about Genoa, we receive very frightening news from your region. What ONE army, are going to do, a new war across Italy ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Remmi walks up behind Rothar. "Greetings Rothar. I'm sorry for my late arrival. I just couldn't find a thing to wear." He winks and goes about introducing himself.

"Lady Caitlin, is it? I want to thank you for the invitation. Ayr is very interested in trade and relations with other Counties. Meeting new people is always a good thing too."

He looks around for some wine or whiskey.
Back to top Go down
diablo

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:45 pm

Lord Rother,

As Lord Bonlip says, Genoa is on the borders with southern France. Yes we make good ships and have a good fleet of ships.

My Lord Bonlip, the One army is at the moment outside the walls of XXmiglia, there are the elections at the moment, for the new Doge, and the Genovese generals are preapring the armies to confront Caleblost and his army. I hope the Genovese armies will stop him before he decides to declare war on the other italian states. At this moment genoa is in turmoil with internal rivalry, but this hopefully will stop with the new elction of the Doge.

Duke Remmis tis a pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Deekay wrote:
Deekay greeted Lady Roberta

How good to see you. It feels years since I was in Cornwall

How are you?

I am well, thank you. I am to be married this winter. Chrisius and I have yet to set a date, but we are still planning things out.
Bonilp wrote:

Great lords and wonderful lady,
I bring with me form my country this very excellent bottle of red wine.

Roberta takes a glass of the wine and tastes it. Thank you, Lord Bonilp. This is a fine wine, Sir.
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Cait felt a blush color her cheeks when Don Luciano kissed her hand and complimented her beauty. Ah, Luciano, I'm happy you could be here. It has been ages since I have been in Genoa but it's beauty I will always treasure. It is I who is the lucky one. Yes, my husband is being detained by some important business, I'm sure. I hope that I can fill in for him as your host until he arrives.

She sipped from her goblet, savoring the wine. There were clusters of conversations in every direction. Her eyes fell on the newest arrival from Scotland. Your Grace, Lord Remmi, welcome. She curtsied and bowed her head. It is our pleasure to have you here. My husband , Baldar, and I are very excited to see the world come together. I'm hoping that this meeting will be successful for all of our guests.

Caitilin called for Antony to attend to his Grace, the Duke of Ayr.

Last edited by Caitilin* on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:01 pm

diablo wrote:
Lord Rother,

As Lord Bonlip says, Genoa is on the borders with southern France. Yes we make good ships and have a good fleet of ships.

My Lord Bonlip, the One army is at the moment outside the walls of XXmiglia, there are the elections at the moment, for the new Doge, and the Genovese generals are preapring the armies to confront Caleblost and his army. I hope the Genovese armies will stop him before he decides to declare war on the other italian states. At this moment genoa is in turmoil with internal rivalry, but this hopefully will stop with the new elction of the Doge.

Duke Remmis tis a pleasure to meet you.

I sincerely hope that you will be in the right !

Duke Remmis, nice to meet you, please take a glass of this Italian red wine named Sagrantino di Montefalco, I promise you will fill better after that. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Maggy was a bit impressed seeing all those new faces and hearing all the different languages. It was her first term in the Dutch council, so was she was quite new in the diplomatic world. A bit nervous she sipped from her glass of wine and stepped to the chancellors of Champagne and Orlèans.

Bonsoir, vos Excellences. Il me fait plaisir de vous rencontrer. Je suis Machteld van Eckhardt, Chancelier d'Hollande. Malheureusement Holland n'a pas d'ambassadeur dans votre région. C'est difficile de trouver des personnes qui parlent le Français. Mais nous sommes très intéressés par des contacts avec Champagne et Orléans.

(Good evening your Excellencies. I'm delighted to meet you. I'm Machteld van Eckhardt, Chancellor of Holland. Unfortunately Holland has no ambassador in your area. It is difficult to find French speaking candidates. But we are very interested in making contacts with Champagne and Orlèans.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Remmi took the glass of wine offered and smiled. He swirled it, then inhaled. "Aaahhh. Now that is a nice wine."

He inhaled again and took a sip. He chuckled. "Definitely worth the trouble of a trip. Of course it's a pleasure to meet you." He started to drink looking a bit more relaxed already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Quote :
(Good evening your Excellencies. I'm delighted to meet you. I'm Machteld van Eckhardt, Chancellor of Holland. Unfortunately Holland has no ambassador in your area. It is difficult to find French speaking candidates. But we are very interested in making contacts with Champagne and Orlèans.)

I'd like to agree with Machteld, to know a little more about France and experience her culture's and people and have a finer understanding
of the French. Is something Ayr County is interested in doing.
I hope to assign a Beckiboo11 to look after some potential french counties, it would be nice to share relations sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:17 am

Chris arrives at Castle de Stryke for the conference and dinner. Prince Chris had been invited to attend and looked forward to meeting new leaders from around the world as well as connect with ones he knew already. Chris enters and notices Caitilin and Baldar so he walks over to greet them both and thank them for the invitation.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:48 am

Bry smiled to the ambasador who came to see them.

Goede middag Excellency I am pleased to meet you. I am Brylastar, Chancellor of Champagne, and here is a brilliant man, His Excellency Keridil, who is the Chanellor of Orléans. You are absolutely right, we don't have any relation at this time, and this is something we ought to resolve.

What do you say about a glass of this fantastic drink? We could chat a bit and see how we could solve this problem, don't you think?

Laughing a little bit, Bry took another sip of the glass.
Back to top Go down
Caitilin*
Head of House
Head of House
Caitilin*

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:15 am

At the appearance of the Prince-Regent of England Caitilin rushes to greet him. She curtsies deeply and bows her head. Your Highness, it is a great honor to have you in our home. I hope your journey was without incident. She rises with a smile and motions for Anthony to attend the Prince. I will have Marie see to your chambers. If there is anything you need, Please call upon me.

Cait turns to those present. My Lords and Ladies, may I introduce the Prince Regent of the great nation of England, Prince Chris Braveheart Stuart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:28 am

Brylastar wrote:
I am Brylastar, Chancellor of Champagne, and here is a brilliant man, His Excellency Keridil, who is the Chancellor of Orléans. You are absolutely right, we don't have any relation at this time, and this is something we ought to resolve.

What do you say about a glass of this fantastic drink? We could chat a bit and see how we could solve this problem, don't you think?

It would be my pleasure, Lord Brylastar and Lord Keridil, to see our contacts be discussed, while having a taste of that exquisite wine. I hope that this can lead to the setup of a friendship treaty between our regions.

My Lords and Ladies, may I introduce the Prince Regent of the great nation of England, Prince Chris Braveheart Stuart.

Maggy immediately curtsied deeply and bowed her head, feeling very honoured to meet the Prince Regent of England.
Back to top Go down
baldar
Administrator
Administrator
baldar

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:23 am

As Cait left his side he knew why, he made his way to the Prince excusing himself with his guests,

Bowing Your Highness, welcome to our home, I see Cait is already attending to you needs,

Caitilin wrote:
My Lords and Ladies, may I introduce the Prince Regent of the great nation of England, Prince Chris Braveheart Stuart

He stood next to the Regent ready to introduce him to the Guests present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:02 am

Excellency, I am sure we would be delighted to discuss such a treaty. Holland is a great nation and the Duchy of Champagne would profit from such a treaty.

Smiling to the ambassador, Bry heard the Prince Regent had arrived. As everyone, he curtsied with respect and bowed his head. Afterwards, seeing Baldar, Bry smiled a little bit more and made a small sign with his head, greeting him.
Back to top Go down
diablo

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:17 am

Lucian arrived at the conference room just as the Regent of England had arrived, he bowed his head in greeting, he coudn't but look at the man that his friend and host Baldar had spoken about with such admiration.

He hoped to speak with the Regent and the other diplomats during this event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Caitilin* wrote:
My Lords and Ladies, may I introduce the Prince Regent of the great nation of England, Prince Chris Braveheart Stuart.

Bonilp, are drinking the last drop of Sagrantino presents in his glass, and heard that the Prince Regent of of England had arrived.

What a big surprise, he cannot imagine that during this very exiting meeting also the Prince will be present, he was prepared to meet ambassadors or counsellor of legacy as he is, but in any case, he consider the presence of the Regent of England Nation a very unmissable chance for international diplomacy and he was really favourably impressed by the Prince of England.

He bowed his head in greeting, and wait to hear what the Regent are going to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Smiling at the charming woman who came to meet him and Bry, Keridil answered so :

Excellency, it's a real pleasure to meet you, indeed it would be such a idea to develop our relationship with Holland, and I can assure you that your french speaking is excellent, and I'm absolutely sorry not to be able to answer in your language. It's a mistake I'll try to correct, and I invite you soon to come to Orleans, and promess you that after that meeting, I'll try to go at your Embassy, or to send an Ambassador.

He took a glass of wine to be with his partners.
Then he thanked the Chancellor of Champagne for his compliment, which he did not think to deserve.
After arrived the prince, and not just a prince, the one being regent of the kingdom. Being well educated, as everyone did, Keridil curtsied with respect and bowed his head.
What an honnor to be welcomed by such a person, never the king of France would have done that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Conference   World Conference - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Conference
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next